Changing estate agency for good
Having spent more than 30 years selling homes in North Somerset, Managing Director Neil Urch felt it was time for a change. He had a vision to make estate agency more accessible, efficient and customer-friendly – with the focus on first class service.
To that end he created a fairer structure based on a fixed fee, not on a percentage of property values. After all, it takes the same amount of work to sell a maisonette as it does to sell a mansion, so why should the mansion cost more?
So Neil created fixed fee packages designed to rival the emerging national online agency prices. But unlike those agencies, Neil’s vision was to give customers the full agency service, from valuation to completion, truly local expertise, and high standards of customer service. And unlike national online agencies, there are no tie-ins, or hidden surprises.
The result of Neil’s vision is unique – a fairer way to sell homes.
Neil Urch, Managing Director.
highly experienced local regional partners and sales negotiators.
Each member of the House Fox team has lived and worked in North Somerset for many years. They know every street, road, avenue and
cul-de-sac in their area. And they know the right asking price for your home.
“Couldn't recommend them enough! Such lovely people who know their stuff, no problems whatsoever and great value for money! Would use again in a heartbeat.”
Knowing the right asking price is not something you can gauge simply by looking at how many bedrooms it has, or the size of the garden. Our sales negotiators examine the specifics such as the quality of local schools, ease of access to local shops, local facilities, public transport or the motorway. All of these factors and many more make up the “granular detail” of how easily homes in a certain street will sell… and for precisely how much.
Having a local expert value your home is essential if you are not to undersell what you have… or find you have to waste time and keep reducing the price to get a sale.
In 2020 we were voted Best in County for Somerset (North and South) at the ESTA Customer Service awards sponsored by Zoopla, and achieved a silver award for The South West of England.
Winning means so much as the results are based purely on customer reviews from clients that have experienced a full service from their agent. ESTAS reviews can only be completed at the end of the transaction and a strict verification process ensures reviews are genuine.
What you get with House Fox Estate Agents
- A free, no-obligation valuation and market appraisal from a local property expert.
- Maximum online presence – your property will be prominently displayed on Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location as well as on this site.
- Fully professional, high quality photography
- A full colour downloadable brochure complete with floor plan.
- Flexible contact hours.
- Fully accompanied viewings at times to suit you and your prospective buyers.
- A highly skilled negotiator ensuring you get the best possible price AND overseeing the sales process every step of the way.
- A low, low fixed fee that’s a fraction of the price a High Street agency will charge, with options on how you pay for our services.