House Fox Estate Agents is actively and continuously monitoring the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, in line with local and national authorities, public health advice and WHO guidelines. The health of our staff, customers and viewers is of paramount importance to us, and we have taken steps to minimise disruption. We have a duty of care to all of our staff and those who visit properties, including clients and tenants. As part of this obligation, we are doing everything in our power to stop the spread of the virus and we are taking a number of appropriate steps. The following practices have been put in place:
- Agents will use hand sanitiser before entering, and upon leaving a property. People viewing properties will be asked to do the same
- For the duration of the emergency, we will refrain from shaking hands
- Social distancing will be strictly observed
- House Fox agents will be wearing face masks and gloves
- We ask our vendors to ensure all doors and windows in the property are opened
- Potential buyers will be asked not to touch surfaces and doorknobs etc
- All staff have been briefed on proper and frequent hand washing and are kept up to date with government guidelines.
- Equipment such as computers, phones, and chair arms at our office will be frequently cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes.
House Fox are uniquely placed among North Somerset estate agents because we don’t have a high street office and are therefore protected from exposure to the public. We are confident that we will be able to continue providing services throughout the outbreak. Our agents work remotely, and singly, so inter-staff contact is limited. And as usual, we will be making the most of electronic and telephone communication to liaise with, and update clients on, appointments and sales progressions etc.
We request that members of the public, clients and tenants inform us if they, or anybody in their home, office or business premises, has had contact with an infected person, or have returned from a high-risk area. By informing us this will allow us to take any necessary precautions and postpone or re-arrange any visit or meeting as required.
We hope this reassures you that we are taking the threat of disruption seriously and planning accordingly. If you have any questions please contact us using this form, or by ringing 01934 314242.
Wishing you all good health.
Managing Director, House Fox Estate Agents
Disclaimer: All advice on this site is given ‘as is’ House Fox Estate Agents are not responsible for any losses you may make subsequent to following the advice on this website, we advise you to always do your own research in full before you act.