Are you thinking of selling your home after the coronavirus emergency measures have been lifted?
The first thing you need to find out is what your property is worth. House Fox have always offered free, no-obligation valuations, but they would usually entail a visit from an agent and a tour around your property. At this moment in time a personal visit isn’t a possibility. But don’t worry, we can still value your home remotely. And at no cost.
Our valuation will be conditional with a final figure dependant on a visit. But with our experience and specialist local knowledge we can usually get within 5% of a realistic asking price for your home. Which will give you a good idea of the budget you’ll have to buy your next property.
How to contact us
- Call us on 01934 314242 at any time during normal working hours. For us, that’s between 8am and 6pm.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information of what details you need to send us are below. You can use the contact form on this website if you wish.
- Message us through Facebook. You’ll find our pages at facebook.com/housefoxestateagents and facebook.com/housefoxproperties
- Or if you prefer to chat on a “face-to-face” basis we can video chat through Facebook Messenger.
The information you need to provide
- Your street address including house number and postcode
- The number of reception rooms
- The number of bedrooms
- The number of bathrooms
A picture of the front of your property would be useful, as would a picture of the back garden. If you are able to take videos on your phone, a video walkthrough of your home would be very useful indeed.
What we provide
We will email you your valuation and provide you with a booklet all about our services, and are happy to answer any questions you have.
If you are thinking of selling, now would be a good time to contact us. The market is currently buoyant with prices not expected to fall due to the virus. And with interest rates currently at historically low prices there will be plenty of buyers wishing to capitalise on low cost mortgages. As Baden Powell famously said – be prepared!
Disclaimer: All advice on this site is given ‘as is’ House Fox Estate Agents are not responsible for any losses you may make subsequent to following the advice on this website, we advise you to always do your own research in full before you act.