Selling your home in Clevedon, Portishead, Nailsea or Backwell? There’s something you should know.
Over a period of just eight weeks we sold over seven million pounds’ worth of property in your area – saving sellers a total of almost £59,000
- On average, each has taken just 34 days to sell.
- That’s almost twice as quick as the North Somerset average (Source: Home Owners’ Alliance).
- What’s more… House Fox typically achieve an average of 97% of the asking price – the highest of any agent (Source: Getagent.co.uk).
That’s why House Fox is the fastest growing estate agent in the North Somerset area.
So why are sellers turning to House Fox?
- Because our agents have been selling homes here for decades.
- We know Portishead, Clevedon, Nailsea, Backwell, and the surrounding villages like the backs of our hands.
- We know the correct market value for your property.
- Our valuations are accurate, honest and realistic.
No wonder we’re the No 1 rated estate agent in North Somerset*, and have been nominated for Best Estate Agent, South West and Best Hybrid Estate Agent in this year’s Negotiator Awards.
PLUS we offer unbeatable value for money
- We don’t charge commission… just fairer fees.
- We charge £695 to market your house and a further £695 on completion. And that includes VAT.
- That adds up to huge savings against typical high street agency commission at 1.25% plus VAT – £5,250 for a £350,000 home compared to our fee of £1390.
- Or you can choose our no risk no sale no fee option at £2,390 on successful completion of sale – with nothing to pay upfront.
House Fox Estate Agents gave a realistic valuation and delivered with the expected sale price. We were kept informed along the way- I would not hesitate to use them again!! Thanks so much to the team, you did us proud – Mrs M
We’re better value for money than online agents too.
Because of our high level of personal service, we typically achieve 97% of the asking price.
Take an average property, listed at £240,000. An online agent may charge you £1,000. But they will (on average) achieve just 95% of the asking price – a drop of £12,000, and £4,800 less than you’d get (on average) with House Fox (97%).
We work as hard as anyone to attract potential buyers…
- Your property will be advertised on all major portals.
- That’s in addition to a listing on housefox.co.uk and in the local press.
- We’re also highly active on social media.
All of which guarantees your property maximum exposure.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Neil and his team for all their support, help and advice throughout the whole process of moving home. If I could have awarded 6stars or more I would have. An exemplary service at an extremely competitive price. – Mrs K Evans
AND we don’t cut corners…
Despite our low, low fees, House Fox is a full-service agency with a big team of sales agents, valuers, negotiators and admin personnel.
Unlike our cheaper competitors we haven’t cut back on the quality of our service. You’ll get the same, or better, attention to detail as you’d expect from a High Street agent.
- Our phones are ALWAYS answered – so no missed sales opportunities.
- Our qualified valuation experts and dedicated sales team will fit in with your schedule.
- We accompany EVERY viewing.
- We will PERSONALLY manage your sale right through to final completion.
- You can even follow progress on a dedicated portal on housefox.co.uk.
- The only thing we don’t have is an expensive shop-front – which means fairer fees.
The same really can’t be said of cheaper “one-man agencies” who can’t be in two places at once…
Contact us now for a free market appraisal and valuation of your property
House Fox valuations are free, so if you are thinking of selling why not check us out? You’ve got nothing to lose… and everything to gain!
Like us on Facebook for helpful tips and exciting local competitions
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=”housefoxestateagents” box_width=”250″ box_height=”” locale=”en_UK” responsive=”1″ show_faces=”1″ show_stream=”0″ hide_cover=”0″ small_header=”0″ hide_cta=”0″ animate_effect=”fadeIn” ]
Follow the Fox
Disclaimer: All advice on this site is given ‘as is’ House Fox Estate Agents are not responsible for any losses you may make subsequent to following the advice on this website, we advise you to always do your own research in full before you act.