Changing estate agency for good
Neil Urch, Managing Director.
highly experienced local regional partners and sales negotiators.
Each member of the House Fox team has lived and worked in North Somerset for many years. They know every street, road, avenue and
cul-de-sac in their area. And they know the right asking price for your home.
“Couldn't recommend them enough! Such lovely people who know their stuff, no problems whatsoever and great value for money! Would use again in a heartbeat.”
Knowing the right asking price is not something you can gauge simply by looking at how many bedrooms it has, or the size of the garden. Our sales negotiators examine the specifics such as the quality of local schools, ease of access to local shops, local facilities, public transport or the motorway. All of these factors and many more make up the “granular detail” of how easily homes in a certain street will sell… and for precisely how much.
Having a local expert value your home is essential if you are not to undersell what you have… or find you have to waste time and keep reducing the price to get a sale.
In 2020 we were voted Best in County for Somerset (North and South) at the ESTAS Customer Service awards sponsored by Zoopla, and achieved a silver award for The South West of England.
What you get with House Fox Estate Agents
- A free, no-obligation valuation and market appraisal from a local property expert.
- Maximum online presence – your property will be prominently displayed on Rightmove, Zoopla. Boomin, Prime Location, social media and on this site.
- Fully professional, high quality photography
- Flexible contact hours from 8 a.m.
- Fully accompanied viewings at times to suit you and your prospective buyers at times to suit you—even after 6pm.
- A highly skilled negotiator ensuring you get the best possible price AND overseeing sales progression every step of the way.
- A low transparent fee that’s a fraction of the price of high street agencies’ standard commission, with no upfront costs and no compromises on service.